Burn candles on a stable, heat resistant surface. Keep away from drafts, and curious children and pets. Discontinue use of candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains in the bottom of the vessel to prevent candle catching fire or heat damage to surfaces.
Trim your wick!
For best burn, we recommend you keep your wick trimmed to 1/4 inch. Clean off any burnt pieces from the last burn. Be sure this is done after the wax has cooled completely so that you can shake the pieces into the trash and they don't get stuck in your melt pool.
Let it burn!
When you light your candle for the very first time, allow it to burn for at least 2 hours to prevent tunneling, which is excess wax build up on the side of your vessel.